15% Off on Cochin Bike Tours
By Muziris Heritage Day tours, Best and No1 travel deals from cochin
Cochin Bike Tours
Cycle through the spice-scented streets of Kochi, a laid-back city that has been luring travellers for over 600-years with its idyllic climate, colonial heritage and lively port. Learn about its Portuguese, English and Dutch connections, see its busy waterfront, stroll through the heart of its old Jew Town and breath in the smell of its spice-scented alleys. With trips to the Dutch Palace and an eye-opening visit to a local laundry, this tour will get you under the skin of this much-loved Indian city.
- Cycle through the spice-scented streets of Kochi.
- Learn about the Portuguese influence on local art and architecture.
- Ride through the Chinese fishing nets
- Witness the early-morning rush at the fish market
- Stroll through labyrinthine Jew Town.
- Visit the Dutch Cemetery.
- Admire the mosaics adorning the Dutch Palace
- Witness an Indian laundry
Tour style:Heritage & History, Biking, Local Life & Culture
Cycles, all entrance fees as indicated, tea & snack break
Items of a personal nature,tips or gratuities for your local guide